Conceal staining inside the tooth won’t respond to whitening.
Eliminate discoloration from food or age that doesn’t whiten.
Chipped or Broken
Make minor chips and breaks whole again.
Enlarge peg laterals and other small teeth.
Get rid of that gap in your teeth forever.
Straighten teeth quickly without orthodontics and no retainer.
It only takes two visits to get your porcelain veneers placed. That means you can have an entirely new smile in just two weeks.
Porcelain veneers require only a small amount of tooth material to be removed—if any. This makes the procedure easy for you with little to no discomfort.
If you want a smile that turns heads, porcelain veneers can give it to you.
Porcelain veneers are glazed so that they shed stains. As long as the glaze is intact, your veneers won’t stain.
You want a smile that looks natural, and porcelain veneers can do that for you with the luster of natural teeth matched perfectly to the rest of your smile—no one will know you’ve had veneers placed.
This isn’t your grandmother’s porcelain—it’s an advanced ceramic designed to look beautiful and be tough enough to take a bite out of the toughest foods.
Porcelain veneers can do more and often do it better than other treatments. Whiten, repair, and straighten teeth at the same time. Plus, get them whiter than teeth whitening can achieve while seeing results faster than with orthodontics. Almost no matter what your teeth are like now, they can be perfect.
Although porcelain veneers are thin, they are strong, and even stronger when bonded to your natural teeth. They can last 10, 15, 20 years or more. With proper care they can last a lifetime!
A Simple Process
After you decide you want porcelain veneers, it only takes two appointments to get your porcelain veneers placed.
- We finalize the design of your new smile
- Dr. Hodges prepares your teeth to receive veneers
- Impressions of your teeth are taken
- Temporary veneers are placed. Although not as durable as your final veneers, these are attractive and you’ll enjoy wearing them.
- Impressions are sent to a dental lab
- Your veneers are crafted to our exact specifications from the most advanced materials available
- Temporary veneers are removed
- Try on veneers to make sure they are perfect
- If necessary, subtle adjustments can be made to ensure your smile matches your dreams
- Veneers are bonded to your teeth
Easy Maintenance for Long Life
Just treat your porcelain veneers the way you should treat your natural teeth.
Brush and Floss Regularly
But avoid abrasive toothpaste to keep from damaging veneers.
Visit the Dentist Regularly
Although veneers can’t decay, decay in your natural teeth can mean you have to replace veneers.
Avoid Damaging Behaviors
Your porcelain veneers can be hurt by the same bad behaviors that damage your natural teeth. For long-lasting results:
- Don’t use teeth as tools. They aren’t:
- Bottle openers
- Don’t chew non-foods, including:
- Pens or pencils
- Don’t clench your teeth
- If this is an unconscious habit, we can help